Deck cleaning & staining services
At Inman Prowash LLC, we understand the importance of maintaining the appearance and condition of your deck That's why we offer comprehensive deck cleaning and staining services to help keep your deck looking its best.
- Wide range of decks: We can clean and stain anything from yellow pine to ipe decks.
- Attention to detail: Inman Prowash LLC takes the time to survey your property and create a customized cleaning & staining solution for your deck space.
- Stains: We use only high-quality stains of your choice or our expert decision.
- Competitive pricing: We offer competitive pricing on all of our deck services, whether it's just a simple clean or a full restoration.
- Client benefit: Our group is dedicated to giving the leading experience and discounts to our clients.
- Pricing: We will beat any major competitors written estimate.
- 100% Guarantee: We guarantee that you're totally satisfied with our work and professionalism.
Professional Deck Preparation Services
At Inman Prowash LLC, we offer comprehensive deck prep services to ensure that your outdoor space is ready for a new coat of stain. Our team of experienced professionals uses a combination of pressure washing, soft washing, and other techniques to remove dirt, algae, and debris from the surface of your deck.
We also offer repair services to fix any damage or imperfections and can prime the wood to improve the adhesion of the new finish. With our expert deck prep services, you can trust that your deck is ready for its new look. Contact us today for a free quote and to learn more about how we can help you prepare your deck for its new finish.
It is recommended to clean and stain your deck at least once a year to maintain its appearance and protect it from the elements. If your deck is heavily used or exposed to harsh weather conditions, it may need to be cleaned and stained more frequently.
The best way to clean a deck before staining it is to use a deck cleaner specifically designed for this purpose. Deck cleaners contain special ingredients that help to remove dirt, grime, and other debris from the surface of the wood. After applying the cleaner, allow it to sit for the recommended amount of time before scrubbing the deck with a stiff bristle brush or pressure washer.
Yes, you can apply a new coat of stain over an existing one as long as the existing coat is in good condition. If the existing coat is peeling or chipped, it is best to remove it completely before applying a new coat. To do this, you can use a deck stripper or sand the surface of the wood to remove the old coat. Be sure to allow the wood to dry completely before applying the new coat of stain.